Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok heres my new mod in the interior just swapped my dome lights, annnnddd what yall think about my trunk medallion keep it decepticon or go to the skull both are bad ass but that skull is SSIICCKK!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok heres my new mod in the interior just swapped my dome lights, annnnddd what yall think about my trunk medallion keep it decepticon or go to the skull both are bad ass but that skull is SSIICCKK!!
also probably next week here im gonna post pics of my new reverse lights..nothing major just really bright blue like the dome lights..sounds corny and pics may not do it justice but trust me in person its hot!! just like doing stuff different guys:cool:

·
Registered
818 Posts
+1

·
Registered
646 Posts
yeah keep the decepticon where did ya get it I kinda wanna find some real nice looking ones for the fenders and one for the rear

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah keep the decepticon where did ya get it I kinda wanna find some real nice looking ones for the fenders and one for the rear
let me look again...i got u..give me a few

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
O man that dome light thing is sweet, and I like that idea too. Hmmmm a black light would be cool. Red too.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
heres the link for the decal bro Transformer Decals - Ford, Mustang, F-150 Decals and Stickers Ford Emblem Overlay Decals enjoy
O man that dome light thing is sweet, and I like that idea too. Hmmmm a black light would be cool. Red too.
heres the link for the dome light bulbs...or whatever you wanna swap out...turn signal, reverse lights..get red blue yellow head light fog light bulbs etc....they even have light strips to go in the led portion of the headlamp in the aftermarket projectors or halos iJDMTOY--JDM Performance Car LED and HID Lighting Products im part import.own a 97 gst spyder so thats how i came up on this one

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pics dont do it justice, its equal to a police strobe light in brightness and how vivid the color actually is

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Nice!! I want to get a GT500 rear badge and than get the the center painted "GT" in red to go along with my theme.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice!! I want to get a GT500 rear badge and than get the the center painted "GT" in red to go along with my theme.
man im tryna get on your level...you and a few other guys cars on here not only have the looks i want as far as looking fierce but yall got the power to back it up...im coming tho...i leave for germany in january..then its all out

·
Registered
773 Posts
I have the dome lights, I got a while back when I picked 'em up on a whim at Auto Zone. The ones I have revolve through 7 different colors. And they stay synced too. :cD

·
Registered
480 Posts
What are the dimensions of the black part on the fake gas cap on our cars?

I've got a friend that can make them for me, and have been wanting to put something different there for a while now. Just needed the dimensions.

Car's in a different city right now so I can't actually go check myself.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts