Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took some shots early this morning before work. Glad I did since it's raining now. It's rio red, but the lighting may not show that.

Over Thanksgiving break I did my first ever install of springs. I put these H&R super sport springs on. I made front isolators out of some really thin rubber and left the stocker isos on the back. Since last posting shots I have also had the windows tinted.
(Not seen but also done this weekend; new brake pads up front, synthetic oil, and fuel filter change)

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
looking good bro. How did you like the install?

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:rockon :rockon

Still tryin' to get some good pics of mine for ya to work your magic w/ Chad (but I haz no super dooper camera..............................................................................yet :shiftyeyes)

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
Chad, it looks good. Are you happy with these springs?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys!

Chad, it looks good. Are you happy with these springs?
Definitely. It's about time right? It looks even lower in person and I almost was thinking it was too low after the ride was a little bumpy. It loosened up though (or I got used to it) and it's cool now.

I need to get it aligned. I went by Rick's today, but they can't get me in at 4:30. I need to find somewhere that can do it for me after work...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts