Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i just bought some new Z3 Fenders, a Saleen lower billet grill, some sequential tail lights and am in the process of having my buddy paint the entire car and install all of it for me. Im in Japan right now so the car is being taken care of for me until i get home in 3 months so im trying to finish off the final touches of it before i get there.

let me know what you guys and gals think.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
closer pic of fenders

oops!! forgot to put this one in with it! :D closer view

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its all good, i was kinda iffy about them myself until i seen them on a stang just like mine and once they are installed and painted, they looked pretty sick. but to each their own right!!?? i like'em so thats all that matters. :D

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nah, not going crazy. i have a Saleen body kit already with the 3 piece wing. just figured these would set it off kinda different from everybody else. i havent seen really anybody with these things so i figured i would go out on a limb and do it. price wasnt bad and with the Saleen kit it sets it off a tad bit.

·
Registered
378 Posts
The vents on the top would be cool if they were functional, but the NACA ducts on the side going into the door are not. But hey you are doing something diffrent, and it's your car. Have fun.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I really like the idea actually. it goes good with the vented salleen body kit. the only part i dont like are the 2 vent things by the emblems

1 - 8 of 8 Posts