Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the new body kit i just got yesterday, its a 2000 Cobra 'R' Front end, A Saleen Rear-end, and Saleen Side Skirts :cool:. Im thinking of painting the car either, Black, Dark Blue, Or Candy Apple Red. With A black top. Any other ideas. Not really looking for a show car but have always liked the 2000 Cobra 'R' Front end. Besides i only paid $250. For the entire body kit new still in the box.:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
if you want to go for the two tone look, dont just paint the roof. Paint the hood and the fenders up tp the body line...then continue back until you hit the trunk lid. Those are what the best two tone mustangs i have seen look like. Heres a pic of what im talkin about on an 05+

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dunno bout the 2-tone look cause of the fact that my car is a convertible with a tan top. was thinking about replacing the top with a black one and painting the car completely Black.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got it from a fellow marine, and he wasn't able to do the work and was leaving or something like that. so he sold it for dirt cheap. especially considering that it was still in the packaging in the box. Now i just need to get my locker and my gears.:D:D:D

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
hey dude nice score on the body kit...black is what im doing, but my convertible already has a black top, and i have a different mixed body kit, but this is the best looking convertible ive seen so far...at first i wasnt very fond of black rims, but someone told me to search for swervos mach 1 and wow that was an impressive car, and then i stumbled across this one and it looks pretty sweet, mine will pretty much look like this just a different body set up...but if u wanna turn heads, aim for this

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya those are my three favorite colors, Im looking into doing a dark blue, or a candy apple red. Havn't decided yet but just looking into the black top for now. This is what it looked like after the accident. Not to pretty.:sorry:(

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya just a small piece, you cant really find it unless u look really hard:p:D:D

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
New rims needed

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
dunno bout the 2-tone look cause of the fact that my car is a convertible with a tan top. was thinking about replacing the top with a black one and painting the car completely Black.
Here is a car black with copper metalic stripes. of course this isnt your bodykit and of course this is shown on a hard top but I believe With a black convertable top it would be pretty awesome. IMO:yes

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looks sweet, might be an idea here??? :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts