Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
"Spectre" Veteran
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been surfing around here for info for awhile, but thought I could offer info on a few occasions, so figured I'd join up. Good site with a LOT of tech for us all. Pics of mine to follow, currently working to a street/AutoX car. Member of ECRMC (#281) and SilverMustangs.com (#059), soon to be an MCA member once I get around to it, heh. Pics below...thanks for the great info, all!

My current portfolio...cheap camera, though. Need a better one.

Everything different from stock...
Exterior:
Custom fog covers
Custom airbrush grille pony
SC Repro Wheels (17" x 9" DD, all)
NT-450 tires (275/50s, all...no scrub, no rub! :cool: )
Tinted windows, 35% front, 20% rear
Rear window louvered panel (Astra Hammond)
Honeycomb tail panel (BOI)
Custom honeycomb tail lights
HID light conversion (changing to someone more reliable...QuickAutoHouse jerking me around for a YEAR or so now and I STILL don't have a properly working kit)
Sequential tail kit (Dynamite Sticks)

Interior:
Pro 5.0 Short Shifter
Infinity Reference component system w/passive crossovers, front/rear dome tweeters, 4" front drivers, 6" x 9" rear drivers
Custom Fiberglass sub enclosure
(2) MB Quart Discus 12's
Sony Xplod 1kW amp, 550W x 2 channel setup
Scosche amp wiring kit
Custom switch install for lighting accents (not hooked up yet) and amp
Dynamat trunk kit

Engine/performance:
K&N drop-in filter (have a C&L Trueflow "Racer" intake, but have computer problems...thanks RPMOUTLET)
Strut tower brace (BOI)
Custom painted radiator cover, fuse cover, air cleaner cover
Intake plenum cover (BOI)
Shortie headers (Pacesetter)
SLP X-pipe, hi-flow cats, and Loudmouth 1st Gen muffler deletes w/rolled tips
Low-profile girdled differential cover (TA Performance)
07-08 SVT LCAs
Royal Purple fluid in differential
Redline Water Wetter in coolant

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
"Spectre" Veteran
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Future upgrades in the near future and other miscellaneous items...

Aluminum 1-pc driveshaft (my center link bearing's fried since the boot cracked just before my 60k mark and is making a very annoying racket)
Suspension for a street/Auto-X setup, to include watts link, sways (mainly the rear sucks), UCA/LCAs, springs, K and As, engine mounts, HD S/T mounts, D-specs, all with a mix of spherical/poly bushings to limit noise transmission but maintain compliance.
Engine to build 450hp to wheels with all necessary tuning/modification...starting with cams/valvetrain upgrade.
Clutch upgrade w/resurfaced--if necessary, replaced--steel flywheel
Replaced axle bearings yesterday, not too bad. 0.5 quarts capacity additon with the girdled cover. Walk-through with pictures coming soon!

·
"Spectre" Veteran
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
welcome! lose those "bug shields" on your drivers/passengers windows and itll look amazing :D
Don't worry, they're gone. Cracked upon install, and waited until it pissed me off enough to remove 'em. Had a hell of a time removing and my paint suffered the brunt of it...left some glue residue IN the paint/clear. Can't even polish it out. Oh, well. They were to allow the cracked window for keeping temperatures down inside. My car suffered some serious leather drying while I was in the desert after purchase, so I was trying to do everything I could to milk them back to something of a shine. The individuals taking care of my car let it sit in the sun, uncovered, and unprotected for 3+ months...without a bath the whole time, either.

·
"Spectre" Veteran
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, guys.

·
"Spectre" Veteran
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, permanent wrinkles/rough spots in my leather now. I'll likely have it replaced once the performance mods are done. Not too bad, but definitely noticeable. I was PISSED when I saw my NEW CAR in that shape.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts