Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to let yall know I bought a 98 GT today, my sis will be getting my sixxer so Ill still be around in this section some. Just wanted to say thanks for all the help everyone has ever given me I really appreciate it. O and when I get out of college in about 17 months Ill probably be buying it back from her and turbo or supercharge it. :D

·
Banned
636 Posts
Personally I would have gone with the 99, but just because I love that new edge body style. I also think there were some desgin improvements that were done to the engine.

BUT anyway congrats man, hope you enjoy it.

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
Personally I would have gone with the 99, but just because I love that new edge body style. I also think there were some desgin improvements that were done to the engine.

BUT anyway congrats man, hope you enjoy it.
-1 on the new edge body style being better :)P), but yes, the '99s got the PI heads/cams/intake that's worth ~40hp over the '96-'98 motor.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it already has the PI heads and intake swap so:p to you guys. And Im partial to the sn95 just bc its what my sixxer is so im grown fond of it that style. Ill post some pics sometime after while if the wheather clears up some.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah thats what I said ^ But I will post pics just as soon as i can guys. It has loads of cobra and steeda stuff.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok so the weather has been crappy the past few days, but the sun is supposed to be out tomorrow so Ima wash and wax it and get a few good pics for yall.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.