Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after driving around in the winter with the Stang, I FINALLY got a car for the winter. As it stands right now, it will be the car I will be using most in the summer too with gas going to be $5.00 a gallon. It's a '95 Toyota Camry LE, 171,520 miles on it. Needs a bath, as you will see in the photos, and also needs new tires, new antenna, maybe new brake pads and rotors. The runs well and drives nice. Got it for the best price too. Free. :D Friend of mine move to TX and gave me her car. The car has been sitting for about a year under a tree. Had to jump the car and put air in the tires. All tires where down to about 10-12psi.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Went through a car wash twice with it. Looks better, but will be detailing it tomorrow if the weather is good. Photos will be posted after the detailing is done.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Pull off the hubcaps, rattle can the hood flat black, and put a can on the exhaust and you'll have a sweet ride!
Kidding! Free is the best price! You got a good deal there man. My jeep cherokee is my daily driver...worse on gas than the stang. FML

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pull off the hubcaps, rattle can the hood flat black, and put a can on the exhaust and you'll have a sweet ride!
Kidding! Free is the best price! You got a good deal there man. My jeep cherokee is my daily driver...worse on gas than the stang. FML
lol. i was thinking about takeing the hub caps off and rattle canning the rims white to go with the car. maybe rice it a bit as a joke. ;)

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
I would rice it sooooo much

·
Registered
5,648 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Detailing is done. Car looks sooo much better then it did.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
I cannot believe you got that for free, nice find

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I cannot believe you got that for free, nice find
So far I got 2 motorcycles for free and one car. Only have one of the two bikes left. I have been nicknamed 'the king of free' by my family and a few friends. started with free beer stuff when skiing and just got big and better as time went on.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
I almost died laughing... Lol

Amazing deal, and amazing turn around on the look of the car. It acually looks white again and also has some reflection. What all did you do to detail it?

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Also was more of a rescue then a find. I can believe how good the paint was under all the mold and crap. I think i lightened the car by about 25lbs after i was done.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
lol thats good. Getting free stuff is always good, let me know when you find another free car so that maybe I can pick it up?

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I almost died laughing... Lol

Amazing deal, and amazing turn around on the look of the car. It acually looks white again and also has some reflection. What all did you do to detail it?
Went through a car wash twice (guy was not happy about it) to get most of the crap off, hand washed, clay bar, 2nd wash, polished, waxed, tire/wheel well shined, vacuumed, cleaned the dash and plastics, windows, and then inside door trims.

Started at noon and was done at 7pm.

Still need to detail the engine and engine bay.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol thats good. Getting free stuff is always good, let me know when you find another free car so that maybe I can pick it up?
MINE!!!!

:sorry

Ok.

:D

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nothing beats free. You better grind off that rust on the quarter before it gets worse.
Not really worried about the rust. It a beater car.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts