Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if your wanting to run skinnies and fatties for drag racing but don't want to run 15in wheels then Centerline has got 17in sizes from their competition series wheels
Centerline Wheels

my dad ordered a set of 17x4 qualifiers for his 07 roush. he ordered them through Centerline over 4 months ago when they were still doing r&d on them. they told him that one of the vehicles they designed them to fit on were the 05-up mustangs. my dad got them about 3 weeks ago but he hasn't had time to test fit them on his car (he works to damn much). when we do get around to test fitting them i'll post details on here

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Will the 17" frontrunners fit over big brake kits? that would be something to market for 17" competition wheels.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
that's a good question. my dad's car has stock GT brakes on it so i wouldn't know if they would fit the big brake kits. i will make it a point to measure how much room there is between the face of the caliper to the back of the spokes and also from the top of the caliper to the wheel when we test fit them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts