·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
listen to the very end :)

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
yeah that car is bad ass! i would definetly take one, now would i buy it over a termi, thats tough:dunno. the only reason i would get that is that to have a termi you have to get a used one, that you could buy new and know whats been done to it.

wrong section but still a cool vid

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah that car is bad ass! i would definetly take one, now would i buy it over a termi, thats tough:dunno. the only reason i would get that is that to have a termi you have to get a used one, that you could buy new and know whats been done to it.

ya srry bout that i just got really excited wasn't thinking straight

i mean i love the termi sound u know the S/C whine and everything i still thinking about it but come on listen to the big hemi growl:D

its a hard choice but yet again i still have like 1 1/2 to 2 years so school and the anticipation is killing + the Srt8 challenger isn't coming out in stick till 09

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
That car is sick!!! Im saving for one!!!
ya dude i love it but like i'm haveing a hard time choosing that or getting the 04 black termi i mean i love both to death but they both have there pros and cons u know i'm a sucker for naturally aspirated engines , but also one for those menacing cobras

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
do you know how much the challenger is going for?
dunno in 09 probably 35k i think now for the limited edition models there selling for 40k + other stuff

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
termi sounds meaner.
hehe new u where going to say that lol:eek:

its going to be a very hard choice for me
but i still have a feeling i might still get the Cobra:)
but that could change if i see the challenger in person

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
. the only reason i would get that is that to have a termi you have to get a used one, that you could buy new and know whats been done to it.

my point exactly about used and new

·
Registered
168 Posts
After watching that video I am in love with that car.In red with the hood stripes looks awesome.This is the first time I have seen a non-mustang that would make me consider selling mine.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
$37K for a 4140LBS car that has 425BHP and will only be available in a auto. it will probably make 330-350 at the tire through that auto, and it sweighs almost 4200LBS. thats almost 600LBS more than a terminator. and has less power.

and its not liek it has a blower than you can just swap a pulley on.

**** that car.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
1/4 mile 13.0 flat 0-60 4.5 seconds. They are coming out with the tremec 6 speed in it. Also will have a different vesrsion that will be doing 11s! Dont get me wrong I love mustangs but this is also a beautifull car.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Its gonna be nice to see it on the road but personally i would never buy one because of the auto and weighing in at 4200lbs!! I mean holy **** thats 800lbs more then my stang!!

Power to weight ration of my stang in terms of rwhp = 11lbs/hp and its a stick

of the challenger in rwhp saying it has 350rhp = 12lbs/hp with an auto non the less

looks good glad to see that were comin back to the muscle car era but i have to agree with KingChronic i would spend the extra 5K and get a GT500

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
1/4 mile 13.0 flat 0-60 4.5 seconds. They are coming out with the tremec 6 speed in it. Also will have a different vesrsion that will be doing 11s! Dont get me wrong I love mustangs but this is also a beautifull car.
0-60 was stated at 4.9 seconds and 13.3 quarter mile. I think I will take a GT500 instead. Interior looks like crap too!

·
Registered
642 Posts
The black one is just gorgeous. That is one of the meanest looking American cars ever. How the hell did Dodge get it so right?? They pulled a relic muscle car out of obscurity and now have one of my personally most desired cars of all time...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts