Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i went to my local car show that happens every saturday and guess whats there The new black on black Srt8 challenger. i mean damn the thing looked really good and lookeed very very mean. But the big disapointment was that when he started it up i couldn't hear jack **** lol. but ya thought i would share it with u guys.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here they are

srry i had to use my phone to take pics ...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Looks like it drew quite a crowd as you would imagine.

I love the new Challengers!! Especially in black.

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
even though it may not be as fast as some would like.... that one is much nicer than the one i saw at the philadelphia auto show and is one of the cleanest looking cars ive ever seen...great looks > performance.........sometimes......well...not usually.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like it drew quite a crowd as you would imagine.

I love the new Challengers!! Especially in black.
same but dunno why but i prefer a Black on Black Termi over one lol cause the one at the show like i couldn't hear anything it was so quiet...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Looks great, now if there is a white colored one, it would be like Vanishing Point for the next generation.

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
its kinda sad that u cant hear a 6.1L hemi running, If you dont like or want the sound dont buy a hemi. I love that car btw, orange with black stripes FTW!

·
Registered
506 Posts
thats odd i read a review on car and driver saying if they went any louder with the new challenger it wouldn't have passed... this may raise a few complaints

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
its kinda sad that u cant hear a 6.1L hemi running, If you dont like or want the sound dont buy a hemi. I love that car btw, orange with black stripes FTW!
Go to Dodge - 2009 Challenger - Photos & Videos.

From the list of pictures on the left of the screen, use that little slider bar and scroll to the bottom of those pics. There are two videos there. Watch the second video.

Now tell me it doesn't sound good again. lol

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
I saw one on the road 2 days ago. i was a couple of cars behind him and then the light turned yellow then red and he had already gone through the intersection but damn i was trying to catch him. Of course i got stuck at the light. it was an Orange one. it looked so nice. I was shocked i saw one.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
I saw one on the road 2 days ago. i was a couple of cars behind him and then the light turned yellow then red and he had already gone through the intersection but damn i was trying to catch him. Of course i got stuck at the light. it was an Orange one. it looked so nice. I was shocked i saw one.
Yeah. I saw a black one go by me on I-94 outside of Detroit. It looked fierce. :rockon

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ya in the vid it sounded nice but like when i was at the show like he started it up and like i could barely hear it i mean my car sounds louder when i start it up. and when he was pulling away i could barly hear it. but don't get me wrong i bet it will sound awsome with a catback with O/R or some high flow cats.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I can't wait till they start to show up in dealerships out here!

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
ya in the vid it sounded nice but like when i was at the show like he started it up and like i could barely hear it i mean my car sounds louder when i start it up. and when he was pulling away i could barly hear it. but don't get me wrong i bet it will sound awsome with a catback with O/R or some high flow cats.
Concept car or pre-production model. They're always different than the actual production car.

I went to my Dodge dealer today here in Canada. If I want an SRT-8, I better start saving my pennies. They sticker at 55k up here. They sold the first one for 63k. :crazy

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the back looks dumb IMO but the rest is good lookin
looks dumb:eek:lol
i think it looks pretty baddass, it resembles alot of the orginal one.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts