Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

UMI Performance is now offering both bolt in and weld in tubular subframe connectors for the S197 Mustang. The Bolt in style includes all hardware and brackets to make this set-up 100% bolt in with no drilling or welding! The weld in set-up also bolts into the rear control arms for addtional strength and a perfect fitment.

Here are the links to the subframe connectors-

Weld in- 2005-2010 Ford Mustang Subframe Connectors- Weld In [1051] - $119.99 : UMI Performance, Inc.
Bolt in- 2005-2010 Ford Mustang Subframe Connectors- Bolt In [1052] - $135.99 : UMI Performance, Inc.

Also released is new heavy duty rear upper control arm mount. This mount is built from 1/4" thick steel, 100% bolt in and features instance adjustment. It can be seen in the link below-

2005-2010 Ford Mustang Upper Control Arm Mount [1045] - $79.99 : UMI Performance, Inc.

If you have any questions please ask. Thank you!
Ryan

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've used and sold UMI parts for years now. In fact a lot of those parts were originally fitted to the Shelby I autocross. Since then I've bought my GT and they bought their's too.

I'll vouch for the parts, I'll use them where I can/where there is need...and that's the only reason I carry them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts