Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this off craigslist for $50, the previous owner folded it over a curb and didnt like it scratched. I sanded it down and with few coats of primer, sanding, and flat black it came out pretty good. It matches well with the lower grill delete. If you look closely in the first pic right below the driver side headlight you can see my reflection. Im sitting on the ground in a white sweatshirt. I have been using production products polish and spray polish and i threw out my meguiars junk. NOTHING i have used yet has made the car look this good. The color is deeper and the depth in gloss is awesome. Looks like glass!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
clean... and im starting to like those rims more and more. iv seen them on a couple of cars.... i like them

·
Registered
400 Posts
I like how your car sits. perfect hight in the front. Mine is almost identical to yours.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Nice! I'm thinking a nice cowl hood would look bad ass with that!

·
Registered
400 Posts
looks great. I dont know if I would have paid $50 for a curbed chin spoiler but you did good work. I am going to have to try that on mine. I hit a curb and im getting a new one in tomorrow. I guess Ill try sanding and painting it to sell it. where did you get the flat black paint for it??

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
looks good man.. i wish i wouldnt have gotten rid of mine. i gotta get another one soon but performance mods are more fun so i havnt gotten one yet. lol

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
looks great

·
Registered
927 Posts
very nice gratz

1 - 20 of 39 Posts