Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well couldnt check the cable where it meets the tranny but i did a little seemed ok

i am thinkin the clutch is done

now what i need to know is the price of a stock clutch, if the king cobra is close in price then i get the kit :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
yeh man go with the king cobra, i wish i would have done it and deffinatly will next time.

The labor of the clutch is where they get you, the OEM clutch from ford is just as constly if not more then going with a better system (king cobra).

Just make sure you get the whole set. I remeber I had a 5.0 years ago and someone had put in a clutch that wuz stiff as **** but it had great response i'm guessing it was an upgraded clutch. however they didnt upgrade the cable and it kept popin.

·
Registered
205 Posts
i would give a call to center force and see what they have i have a king cobra cluch in my car and if i could of done it again i would of got a center force

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
king cobra flw...i have a zoom clutch though......labor isnt that bad...my dad did it..i watched from a beach chair in the driveway and laughed when he was benchpressing the tranny up into the car on the cold drive way lol

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thanks guys ill check out the center force prob goin king cobra

1 - 6 of 6 Posts