Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soo, for those of you who don't know and those of you who do. If you get coil overs, you have to keep your stock front sway bar. I have an aftermarket and some H&R Race springs. I am a little dissapointed in the body roll tho. The car handles great, but I want it to be a little flatter. I just want to know, are Coilovers with 350lb./in. springs going to roll less than my car does now with eibach Anti-sway bar and H&R Race springs? I want to know if its worth the money.

·
Registered
748 Posts
coilovers are worth the money. the thing is that the stiffer the spring the less thick/stiff a swaybar is needed. im saving to do Maximum Motorsports coilovers package. i asked them and they explained that one would use say 300lb/in springs and stiff bars on the street, while youd use 400lb/in springs and less stiff bars on the track. will handle great and be tuned for the road its on. the eibach bar is hollow i believe, thus negating its full potential. also do you have shocks/struts done?

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have Bilstein HD shocks and struts and the the Chassis stiffening package and the CC plates. I have all the stuff aside from the coil overs them selves and the coil springs. I'm just trying to decide if its worth it to pull off the after market front sway bar and springs and put on the coil overs with my stock sway bar. I know the coil overs are good, but I'm not sure how much better they will be.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts