Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,
It's no Roush but it gets great gas mileage and still looks a little different than your standard mustang. It's a V6 with the deluxe leather interior.
Vapor Clearcoat with Brushed Aluminum 18" wheels, the Mach 1 flat black spoiler, flat black hood scoop, and flat black front spoiler.
I was going to work the other day in it and the gas station attendant came out to check it out. On the way home I stopped to pick up some chicken for the family and the drive through workers leaned out the window and said, "Nice Car."
I so wanted to say, "If you like this one, wait right here and I'll be right back." lol

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
you kept the roush though right? :D oh btw what was that book you wrote? me and my GF are trying to get a college bible study going any helpful suggestions?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
thats what i was thinking... he's stang poor!... it's better than bein truck poor trust me...

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Sweet rides PJ, Very impressive. I have alway been happy with my 91 and my 06. Atleast ones a drag car and ones pretty. I dont think I could choose btw yours though... ( well I guess I could cause the V8 takes the cake everyday of the week ).

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
PastorJ where do you preach, Vegas? That's a ton of stangs, lol. More power to you, you've done great! They all look good. And don't be knockin the mini that was choice number 2 on my list when looking for a new car. Takes very little to get those things DANG quick!

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
PastorJ where do you preach, Vegas? That's a ton of stangs, lol. More power to you, you've done great! They all look good. And don't be knockin the mini that was choice number 2 on my list when looking for a new car. Takes very little to get those things DANG quick!
It don't take much to make an SRT-4 FAST either, but it's still a Neon, which = :gay The Mini is deff better than a Neon though, and for a DD I guess it don't matter much though. ;):D

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
It don't take much to make an SRT-4 FAST either, but it's still a Neon, which = :gay The Mini is deff better than a Neon though, and for a DD I guess it don't matter much though. ;):D
Agreed, however the Mini comes with a great history, incredible track record for rally, and can be quite versatile as a DD (family wagon, cruiser, weekend warrior, etc).

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Actually I'm an engineer as well as a pastor. My Pastor salary couldn't keep gas in the Daily Driver. Although if gas keeps rising maybe I can start preaching at the gas pumps and take up a collection. lol

Engineer = job
Pastor = calling

1 - 20 of 28 Posts