Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new design is now available on my site. Take a moment and check it out! There are a lot of new features. I also have some great deals going on for the Holidays ;)

James
S197 Performance

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Site looks good, what's the point system for?...I didn't see any info on it on the site unless I missed it.
Each dollar you spend you receive 1 point. Spend $5000 get $50 gift certificate and spend $10,000 get a $100 gift certificate

All points are listed at the products description page and my program keeps track of customers points

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I went to the site i love what thay did with the interior , but thay really messed up on the exterior and since thay kelp the same 4.6 3v 315 Hp :sorry I will not be considering this car. :(
oohhh. Haha I didn't know what you were talking about.:)

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
good stuff james
Thanks ;)
site looks good brother.

Check your bmr springs price. bmr just raised it from 229 to 249. You know how MAP is and all plus, dont want you to get burned if your going through a wholesaler and they didnt tell you yet.
Thanks Rich, I have had it happen to me already. Manufacturers change their prices and don't let anyone know. If I was a manufactuer all my suppliers would know when prices changed. Its just good business practice.

Haha man i feel dumm i thought you where talking about the new mustang Haha
I was reading about it so it was on the top of my head =O
HAHA. Its ok we all do it sometimes.

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
are you direct with bmr now? Cuase bmr did put it out. They sent out new paperwork for all the distributors to sign. Not a lot of things went up for the s197 but a few things did. Just keep a eye on it. I see that steeda raised the price of ud's as well, they have them at 229 on sale for 209 on their site now. I dont know, i took all of the steeda stuff off my site.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Im still worried about my gear swap tho. I just got the basic install kit i should be fine tho right i only have 7k mile, i was looking at the one that fantic offers for 40 bucks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts