Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
The Mustang Shop
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from from working on my car. It's starting to show pretty good numbers. 11.6 A/F, 23 degrees of timing, and 24lbs of boost. A little more work on flattening out the A/F curve and it's done. I don't think I will push it any further.

·
Registered
666 Posts
O man those are sum nice numbers. What kind of compression are u running? Im in the process of getting a 302 stroker shortblock but not sure if i wanna drop compression or leave it the same. Right now my car is putting down 482 rwhp on the D1.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Lookin good...That thing is a monster.!

·
The Mustang Shop
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
O man those are sum nice numbers. What kind of compression are u running? Im in the process of getting a 302 stroker shortblock but not sure if i wanna drop compression or leave it the same. Right now my car is putting down 482 rwhp on the D1.
My compression is 9.73:1. This tune was on 114 octane race fuel.

·
Registered
486 Posts
On a Mustang Dyno too? Nice

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Wow...I love cars like yours that make epic numbers. Nice build!

Show us some more pics...I'd love to see under the hood.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
What you going to do with all that hp?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
if you have meth or E85 I wouldn't do below a 10.1:1.

nice numbers man!

·
Registered
666 Posts
I wanna go the same route keep compression around the same turn up the boost. And just use meth. I really dont wanna drop it cuz of the lag it will have

·
Registered
175 Posts
That's some serious hp. That thing should be approaching 9s!

·
The Mustang Shop
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I ran the car again today to sort out some drivability issues. It made 743/641 this time. The HP numbers seem to be very consistent. At this point, the D1SC is maxed out. Spinning it faster doesn't create anymore power. I forgot to mention that I am spraying a 30 shot of nitrous to keep IAT's in check.

·
The Mustang Shop
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so are you running a street tune for pump gas and then a track tune for the 114
I have 3 tunes. Pump gas 646whp lower boost and no nitrous, race fuel 698whp, and race fuel with nitrous 743whp.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts