Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank UMI Performance for their service and great savings with this black friday discount!

I went ahead and ordered my adjustable UCA and UCA bracket since my folks bought me an early Xmas gift from UMI today as well. They got me the new double adj panhard bar with the new Roto joint in chrome moly. Im excited to get these on for racing in the spring time. Will also be ordering LCA bracket, camber plates, and shocks before then too

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
I would like to thank UMI Performance for their service and great savings with this black friday discount!

I went ahead and ordered my adjustable UCA and UCA bracket since my folks bought me an early Xmas gift from UMI today as well. They got me the new double adj panhard bar with the new Roto joint in chrome moly. Im excited to get these on for racing in the spring time. Will also be ordering LCA bracket, camber plates, and shocks before then too
Hello
No Problem! We would like to thank you for your business with UMI Performance! If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help.
Thanks
Brad :D

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
sick bro maybe now you will hook a lil better!

·
Registered
177 Posts
congratulations. I also just took advantage of umi's sale.
Bolt in relocation brackets and roto joint LCAs:D
Awesome Service and Prices.
Thanks Brad.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Where were Roto LCAs? Only Roto's i see for our model are for the Panhard bars only

edit- After googling the roto joint for the LCA, I found hamish's post on the UMI vendor on S197forums. There were hidden Roto Joint options for the UCA and LCA's for our model. So they are out there if anyone comes across this post and they dont see it on the UMI site

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.