·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went from yuck and foggy to :

To: Smoked and clean

HIDS:

Not sure how they drive at night with HIDS, hopefully i can see,

I am glad to see that they werent broken or something when i received them..I had never ordered headlights from EBAY, but they look good :D

Cellphone pics sorry :|

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
make sure you seal them... worse will be if they get water in them and look like **** after a bit!

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
not gonna lie....i don't like smoked chrome headlights...now smoked black headlights :drool

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
get some sealer from any auto store and seal around the headlight plastic and housing. EBAY and almost all aftermarket headlights arent sealed well. Now that their installed, i'd do it ASAP

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Hmm i dont think theyre are chromed lol, i think its because my HID lights were on it looks like theyre chrome inside, not sure but i know its not chrome inside :confused:
nope they are chrome housings smoked :yes if you'd like to see what black housings look like you can check out my sig...or if you'd like to see what smoked black housings look at southfours

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nope they are chrome housings smoked :yes if you'd like to see what black housings look like you can check out my sig...or if you'd like to see what smoked black housings look at southfours
Ahh i think your right, well that sucks lol i thought i had clicked black housings smoked

·
Registered
253 Posts

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
^^^me to, it was literally the first mod i did. hahahaha.

·
Registered
253 Posts
^^^me to, it was literally the first mod i did. hahahaha.
Now that i think of it that's one of the first mods i did also. The Stock antenna was hideously big lol

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
literally cut it lol...with a hack saw ;)

it's the first thing any self respecting mustang owner should do :yes

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
after you cut it how do you get the ball back on it?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts