Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
arite well i took off the spoiler because i liked the way it looks,,,, but since the spoiler is broken now.. i need to buy a new one.. any chance the 05-09 mustang spoiler would fit?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
i doubt it...I was selling mine...for the right price I can sell you it...

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I saw a GT pass me today and it had the wing removed. It had some weird lookin black plugs or something in the holes.

I want to take mine off but dunno how to fill the holes afterwards, or where I can get those plugs.

Help?

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I saw a GT pass me today and it had the wing removed. It had some weird lookin black plugs or something in the holes.

I want to take mine off but dunno how to fill the holes afterwards, or where I can get those plugs.

Help?
Pretty much any autoparts store.. there body pins i think there called and there are ford specific ones.. But i put a little rtv on them and tape on the screw part to make them thicker so they stayed better..

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
Pretty much any autoparts store.. there body pins i think there called and there are ford specific ones.. But i put a little rtv on them and tape on the screw part to make them thicker so they stayed better..
or go to your paint and body guy have him fill the hole and respray the trunk..

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
i used flush painted plugs...they don't show up too much and will hold me over till i can get a good cobra or Saleen wing...i hate wings that have space between them and the trunk lid...

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
i put plugs in mine it didnt look to bad but i put the stocker back on when i put my black cobras on and i painted the stock spoiler black like the wheels

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
or go to your paint and body guy have him fill the hole and respray the trunk..
That rules out the cheap part.. lol I just have it done until i can find or make a wing that i like..

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
i like how it looks now!!!

+ pedo bear FTW!!!!

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
i got one ill sell ya aND FOR THE right price ill even paint it to match your car for you at the shop before i send it to you.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
im rockin 03 cobra spoiler! :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.