·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will tomorrow. Going for a test drive and a carfax report tomorrow see what its been through.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Thats a good looking fox despite being a very and auto. is your car a DD? If it is there are two things to think about. One is drivability with it being a 20 year old car and two being the lack of creature comforts your car now has.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it is, and thats what i fear of going new to old. And yes, I wish it was a 5 speed

·
I Eat Baby Stangs
3,928 Posts
If you're going to trade your car in, GET WHAT YOU WANT! My one friend has a habbit of getting cars that he likes, but doesnt have all the options he wants, and after 6 months, he's bitching about car payments and wanting to trade the car in. If you want a Fox, get one with everything you want, as far as 5 speed, power windows/door locks, A/C or whatevery you want.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, that truck is effn huge. This is a local dealer that i drive by every day.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you're going to trade your car in, GET WHAT YOU WANT! My one friend has a habbit of getting cars that he likes, but doesnt have all the options he wants, and after 6 months, he's bitching about car payments and wanting to trade the car in. If you want a Fox, get one with everything you want, as far as 5 speed, power windows/door locks, A/C or whatevery you want.
I want a fox, auto or not, I'm just not sure how the feel on the road to make me want to have one forever. never driven one. Hopefully that will change tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
You will definitely will going from new to old, be prepared to have more squeaks and normal wear and tear than on your car, nothing you couldn't live with though if the car was maintained properly.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i did grow up with am 86 Toyota so I'm pretty accustomed to normal maintenance. Fox owners, how reliable are your cars?

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I saw one on the way home from school one day in a parking lot. I stood beside it. It's literally a street monster truck, no joke.
I'm gonna see if I can test drive that when I'm there, just for the hell of it. lol

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I don't believe I would. I would definitely pick it up if it wasn't my DD. You can find some cheap 99's and 00 GT's if thats an option.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah I was always think of that, but anything in my budget of 8K around here usually lands me in the 100K mile range. Which I'm trying to avoid.

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
Yeah I was always think of that, but anything in my budget of 8K around here usually lands me in the 100K mile range. Which I'm trying to avoid.
That sucks. It's hit or miss around here. I see some dealers trying to sell new edge GT's with over 100k miles for $10,000 and some will have 60k mile GT's for $8,000. I would sell mine with 64k miles right now for $7,000 if someone brought the money.

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
that interior is gonna be a bitch to keep clean. You will noticd/feel a huge difference in ride, squeaks and rattles

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
really. I also worry about the verti top. I hear the leak a bit. If I had 15K, Id go for that Mustang bullit Vortecht (SP) with 18K miles lol.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well just stopped in today and man is that car a beast. Coolest blue metallic i've seen in a while. Already has flow 40's dumped out the back. Sounds so cool. The only problem i noticed was that the after mark tail lights were never sealed and started to collect moister. But thats fixable. going back in about an hour when the car will be free so I can take a test drive.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts