Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I was looking around at pbr, cobra, mach, bullit, whatever calipers, but am having trouble decifering which ones are for 13 in rotors. I want to get into autocross and have the better fade resistance, and I'm trying to piece together a decent kit.

So, any help on being able to tell the difference between the 11 and 13 in parts would be appreciated.

Also, where the hell did Callahan brakes come from? I was looking on eBay when I saw them EVERYWHERE. Isn't that from Tommy boy? Their pics are pbr calipers...so what's the catch? They are freakishly cheap.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Six life
191 Posts
cobra, mach, bullitt... they're all the 13 inch...

the PBR are the stock V6/GT hardware

and I've seen the Callahan stuff too... lol

·
M112'd Sixxer
1,703 Posts
You actually can get reman cobra calipers at the parts store I believe
Napa part number CPR 2427563A (left front), CPR 2427564A (right front)

and all V6/GT/Mach 1/Bullitt/Cobra brakes are made by PBR.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was wondering why it is coming up nix (thought it was user error). What'a the deal with it now?

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Maybe it's my location, I can't get those specific parts.

·
M112'd Sixxer
1,703 Posts
i just noticed that now actually. i thought "not in stock" meant at the store, the fine print says not available at all.

ebay usually has mach1/cobra/bullitt calipers/brackets. get your pads/rotors from your local parts store and bolt em up.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, I see.

So I was looking at the V6 dailies as well, do you have 13 in calipers?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Arrrgh, I have everything but the FFRRRGHGHGHGHGGGGGKing bracket for the front left ordered, and apparently every store on earth has dried up.

Going junk hunting this weekend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts