Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new exhaust showed up finally, o/r h pipe and flowmaster 44s with dump. Only bad thing is I don't know when I'll be able to get everything on because I need the flow tubes welded and my buddy is going to be busy for a while and I don't really want to pay anyone to do it and just doing the o/r h pipe will be too loud seeing as a I currently have no mufflers. But still I'm happy about the new exhaust being here finally.

·
Registered
470 Posts
hell ya congrats! i cant wait for my off road magnaflow x pipe to get here with the plug in mil eliminators but i dont think our beasts could ever be too loud unless u got some crappy neighbors :D

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol my town cop lives 4 houses down from me, let us know how yours sounds when you get the x pipe on.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Im getting the BBK o/r h when AM gets em back in stock. Cant wait!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I prefer h pipe over the x pipe idk just my personal opinion. I got a mac h pipe though

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
x pipe rapes the h pipe, more power too

·
Registered
470 Posts
Lol my town cop lives 4 houses down from me, let us know how yours sounds when you get the x pipe on.
I got a cop right across the street from me but hes a city cop and the city is somewhat big plus i wave at him everytime i drive to my house and he is outside so we are on good terms i guess lol. But ya il let ya know how it sounds, i got the dreaded stock H pipe off and im replacing my clutch too so it probably wont be for awhile but i here the magnaflow tru-X is a freaking BEAST!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts