Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys it finally stopped raining long enough for me to take some pics and a few vidioes. I just put my MAC LT headers on a couple weeks ago. Im not sure Im Happy though. With the LT's I have a Magnaflow O/R X and FRPP Stingers. I loved the Stingers When I just had the O/R X, but now I feel like I cant hear them since I added the LT's. My exhaust seems quieter now? In the past I have Always lived by flow master, and am concidering trying the American Thunders. What do you guys think?

Rev Before the headers

Rev after the headers

Drive bys before headers

Drive bys after headers

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. Im just looking for more tone i guess, rasp doesnt bother me to much, iv had flows on everything else lol. Yes the hood is functional!

·
Slow 3v
1,081 Posts
lol I see. Well sounds great to my ears. I just ordered the borla cat back. I hope that sounds good. I have a borla cat back on my S/C Titan and it sounds amazing so I am biased toward them. That area where you took your last vid is perfect for what you were doing!!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I from what iv heard the borla stingers and the FRPP stingers are pretty much the same thing. You will like them. I like them im just want more noise lol. yeah man it is the perfect place, i make most of my vidios there. believe it or not but a week and a half ago that intire area was under 5 ft of water

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
Your car looks and sounds awesome man! And if you don't like the Stingers anymore, get a Bassani. Bassani + LTs + O/R X = Win.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Iv had the headers on for about a month....08 thanks for the complement, and I'll have to check bassini out on YouTube.

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
Iv had the headers on for about a month....08 thanks for the complement, and I'll have to check bassini out on YouTube.
If you can't find a video of what you're looking for, I can go get a vid of my Bassani for you. No headers or X pipe but I can get you a good video of just the axleback if you'd like.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks man I wouldnt mind hearing....Blackbird I have Hot Rods That have been sitting on my shelf for 3 months waiting to get put in lol

·
Registered
176 Posts
Sounds alot better with the headers. I would think a o/r h pipe would give it alot deeper tone. Good looking car.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I think it sounds better with the new headers. Definitely has a great sound to it. :rockon

·
Registered
691 Posts
great vids, i think it sounds better with the lt's too. that pretty much got me set on getting lt's for my next mod :)

·
Slow 3v
1,081 Posts
I knew my hearing wasnt bad lol. Long tube vids sound awesome. Not saying that the other didnt. Im waiting on my borla cat back to come in tomorrow and I have a set of Borla headers and borla X pipe coming my way also!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nice car, sounds better with the LT IMHO. Should sound even badder after the cams are installed. I'd wait til after that and see how you feel.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
def. sounds better with the headers. imo get the flows

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Thanks man I wouldnt mind hearing....Blackbird I have Hot Rods That have been sitting on my shelf for 3 months waiting to get put in lol
Lol awesome your deffinetly going to have to get a vid after you get the cams in there.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah im ready for them to go in just dont have the cash at the moment...im to scared to do it my self lol

1 - 20 of 45 Posts