Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
You can go with anyone of these... Flowmaster, Magnaflow, mac, SLP, Borla, spintech, Pypes. There are more bt those are the main ones. I personally like MAC. After you get one of those catbacks you will want a Midpipe. either a prochamber, O/R H pipe, or an O/R X Pipe

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks powrshiftz....i am new to the forum and want to do alot of work to my stang...figure i will start with an exhaust and go from there..

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
yeah exhaust is a must and its a great first mod. make sure you throw in a midpipe too. either a Prochamber, O/R X pipe or a O/R H Pipe.

Look at YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and type in the name of the exhaust with the word mustang either after or before the exhaust name and pick the exhaust you like the most. you gotta listen to these before you buy. anymore questions just let me know.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Do the mid pipe and cat back at the same time if you can. If you can only do one, do the mid pipe first. It will give you the biggest sound increase and power increase. Then you can decide what you want in a cat back based on how loud you want the car to be.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
yes. Taking your cats off is illegal no matter what. So make sure you are ok with breaking the law. But the only way it would matter is if you have emission checks. So if you have emission checks in your area then you can go with a High Flow Cat System as your Mid pipe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts