Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed my UPR (pypes) Off road X pipe to complement my flowmaster 40s. I know some people hate the sound of flows but I still welcome comments. It's not the longest video but it'll do until i can get the camcorder out and video me driving it. Also, I'm looking for advice on wheels. I'd like to stay 17" because I just bought new tires. I'm thinking black FR500's with polished lip? what do you think?

·
Registered
11,184 Posts
Nice car and good sounding exhaust. Some ppl dont like the sound of flows if they dont then they dont have to buy them/different strokes. Im running flows with an x myself no complaints. Sounds good!!!!

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
Sounds good! This is the same exact setup I just changed from. I like the flowmaster mufflers. Just got tired of the drone.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for all the kind words! I want to do so much to the car. But i'm not even old enough to legally have a job so cutting grass is my main income. haha. but as soon as i can rake up (no pun intended) $500, I'll get some new rims.

Are the stealth black FR500's solid black? painted or black chrome? never heard of that particular style.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
op u car sounds dead on like mines love it at full trottle

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
car sounds great man! The stealth black FR's are a completely flat black wheel. Personally i think they mesh to much with the tires, but they look good on some cars. I'd do the black with the polished lip if i were you. I had a set on my Sonic blue, i liked them.

·
2013 5.0 Deep Impact Blue
643 Posts
i also have same setup but mine are dumped,

but recently i destroyed my current exhaust. by backing up over something.
now everything is being held together with mettle wires LOL

so i finally decided. on my next exhaust
off road H-pipe and american thunder cat back,

·
Registered
147 Posts
Car sounds and looks great, I have an 01 Mineral Grey GT as well, I am undecided because I want some real different... I too like some people budget as much as possible so here is what I did..Painted my Bullitts Mineral Grey and just added some new wheel locks ...You may like it for a while, I get some compliments every now and then......Total cost for material Paint/Clear/ McGard Locks/Lugs...3hrs labor and $80.00 Just an idea.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
sounds go op ill have to make a clip on my setup o/r xpipe with cherry bomb cat back. i think i might be the only one running this setup lol because i used to ask in every exhuast thread if some did but never an answers.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I just installed my UPR (pypes) Off road X pipe to complement my flowmaster 40s. I know some people hate the sound of flows but I still welcome comments. It's not the longest video but it'll do until i can get the camcorder out and video me driving it. Also, I'm looking for advice on wheels. I'd like to stay 17" because I just bought new tires. I'm thinking black FR500's with polished lip? what do you think?

YouTube - 2002 mustang GT o/r X pipe Flowmaster 40

MineralGrayGT
We like to see folks enjoying their Flowmaster mufflers. You should submit your video to our Show Us Your Flows Contest. We give away prizes every week!

SHOW US YOUR FLOWS

Check out some recent winners:
Winning Video 1
Winning Video 2

Good luck on your wheel selection!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts