Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!I have had my Cobra for a few weeks now and it's time to start wrenching on it!
I bought an 04 Mystichrome Vert with 39k miles bone stock.
I really like this car,but it is WAAAAY to quiet.Time for some noise.I also have an 09 Jeep Srt-8 with a Vortech on it.It has been low 11's and made over 500rwhp.
Gonna have a fun time here!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot all about pics at first!I only have one pic of the Cobra so far,sad I know.
Here are some pics of the Jeep to hold you guys over..it also has a Terminator styled hood that actually uses the True Forged vents made for an 03-04 Cobra.I am in the left lane on the time slip.

·
Full Frontal Nudity
1,725 Posts
Awesome, so the Jeep went from 8mpg to 4mpg with the Vortech, right? haha still awesome.

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
Welcome to MM! :welcome

I'm just south of Baltimore myself. There's several of us on here from the area but a good bit of us are on here: Mid-Atlantic Domestics Feel free to join up. :) Very nice Termi and I'm digging the SRT8. We have a SRT8 Charger in our group as well as a SRT8 300.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the love fellas..I am in Glen Burnie. Believe it or not,I am getting the same low 13mpg average after the blower. I attribute that to me driving like a grandma on the street. A heavy speeding ticket a few years ago slowed me down a lot.

I will definitely look into the group,thanks!

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
Thanks for the love fellas..I am in Glen Burnie. Believe it or not,I am getting the same low 13mpg average after the blower. I attribute that to me driving like a grandma on the street. A heavy speeding ticket a few years ago slowed me down a lot.

I will definitely look into the group,thanks!
The Bronco gets about 12mpg highway, I know how you feel.

Our group is actually meeting up at Laurel lake this evening to hang out and enjoy the nice day. We'll be there around 6 if you want to join.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

Nice rides.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
I will always love SRT8's...I miss ours...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts