Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey modded mustang people!

Been getting info about my 2002 Mustang Gt from here, so decided to join. Thanks for all the great info you guys post. Can't wait to contribute, and learn more great stuff!

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
Very nice car. I'm not too fond of the vert's but looks good!! Welcome to the forum!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome! I'd much rather have a mach 1, or a cobra...but for my first mustang, I'm proud of it!

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
Thanks for the welcome! I'd much rather have a mach 1, or a cobra...but for my first mustang, I'm proud of it!
Haha one day! Machs are awesome. I'd rather have it instead of a Termi. My car is my baby lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a 2002 GT stock 4.6L V8.....only mods are the rear deep dish wheels and SLP exhaust.

Been looking into getting some lowering springs, and maybe some engine mods in the future.

Clear coat is cracking on the rear wheels, so deff going to look into fixing that soon, I had them vinyl wrapped, but I removed it, so I'm back to the gun smoke look.

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
Welcome to MM

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
Do a 4v swap!! :D

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Welcome also from NC? Where are you located? Nice looking stang!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I figured I just jump in on your introduction since the title fits. I grew up in Concord and got my first mustang back in high school. I sold it back in 06 and I just picked up my 2nd after 6 yrs of no mustang. I got the itch back and trying to do suspension upgrades on my vert like you, so what you thinking on yours?
old one... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/773501/2001-ford-mustang/2001-ford-mustang/

·
Registered
711 Posts
Welcome to MM!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I figured I just jump in on your introduction since the title fits. I grew up in Concord and got my first mustang back in high school. I sold it back in 06 and I just picked up my 2nd after 6 yrs of no mustang. I got the itch back and trying to do suspension upgrades on my vert like you, so what you thinking on yours?
old one... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/773501/2001-ford-mustang/2001-ford-mustang/
Dang man, I hate to know you got rid of such a great looking stang. Atleast your getting back into it now.

As far as what I was looking at, I am thinking about the SR Performance Lowering Springs on americanmuscle.com....May not be the best in performance and look, but for the price and the amount of good reviews it seems like they will be a solid buy.

·
So many mods, so little $
866 Posts
Welcome to MM, I'm an NC native as well :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts