Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got in to the Ford Game, I am a long time LTX, LSX guy who has all Mustang friends. I found a 1996 Mustang Cobra with a little barbed wire fence ditch experiance for 2500 bucks and decided to pick the car up and start building a stang! So here we are :) . Most of the Modular information is some what new to me, but I am hoping by being here I become more knowledgeable on Modular Motors and Mustangs in General :popcorn

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
:wave Welcome to Modded Mustangs :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I have it up for sale. I cam across that Cobra, and the wife says somethings got to go. So, I am trying to sell the foxbody so I can just focus on one project at a time. Anyways the Cobra is in better shape and is worth more in the long run.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Ah cool I was making sure that what I have left of my memory was still working. So do you have any pics of the Cobra?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I'll throw them up tonight when I get off work. I have seen your car around Greeley before, i dont know who you hang out with but do you ever go crusing, car shows or to bandimere? Tyler Baker, Tyler Mantz, Steve Trgastad, and Me all run around together. We are all mid 20's, just am trying to find out a little more on the greeley stang culture.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Well I dont really hang with any Stang guys more LT1/LS1 guys lol. Bandimere prolly going on the 28th not sure if im gonna run but my friend is running his Maro & as for cruising i dont know where anybody cruises anymore? I have been out the car world for a while because of the amount of hours I work but that will soon change when I get laid off

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ls Guys, who do you hang out with in LSD world? who all is going down to bandimere on the 20th? I was planning on either running that stock cobra or my truck down there. Either way I just wanted to go and get back in the swing of car stuff. I am kinda in the same boat, I have been out of it for a year or two and am ready to get back in to the swing of things.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
we are going to Bandi on the 27th but its prolly just his car (black 94 Z28) & maybe mine. but i work at the same place as Roley & then when my friend had his headers changed it was done over at Sean's (402 Goat) house. for the most part though its just me lol

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I know those guys; The have some really nice rides!!! Those cars both run really good!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, It runs good low 11's I believe.... What all do you have done to your Stang???

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Yea the run i saw he had an 11.3

But the Mach just has simple boltons cai, catback, tb etc. I have laid off her for a while since the plant is closing

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thats to bad about the plant I heard about that. What are your best times at the track?

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts