Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here and wanted to say hi. I own an 89 Coupe with a smallblock and Ysi!

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
:wave Welcome to Modded Mustangs!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! The car is a work in progress and hopefully will make a few trips out this year. Here is some before and in in progress pics. Overlook the mess!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is a better pic of the engine. Just a little 427 Windsor with the Ysi and a CSU blow thru carb.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Arousal achieved.

Welcome to MM :)
Thanks!!! It used to do the same for me but Im getting burnt on it already! Its taken a little longer to complete than what I first thought and Im in further now too. Still have a ways to go and I hope to make it to the track in a month or so.

I bought the drivetrain from a guy and it recently was in MMFF Magazine in a 86 Capri. Its made decent power on an engine dyno so hopefully it will pull off some decent numbers at the track.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Thanks!!! It used to do the same for me but Im getting burnt on it already! Its taken a little longer to complete than what I first thought and Im in further now too. Still have a ways to go and I hope to make it to the track in a month or so.

I bought the drivetrain from a guy and it recently was in MMFF Magazine in a 86 Capri. Its made decent power on an engine dyno so hopefully it will pull off some decent numbers at the track.
I hear ya. Hopefully we'll get to see some video of it in action. :)

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Welcome :wave Cleveland here! Awesome ride!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I got more parts on order so hopefully it will be done soon! Im ready to see what it does!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
what wheel and tire are you runing and how much did you narrow the rear? i like the way it looks
Im running a 9 inch now that is 46 inches flange to flange and a 15x10 Prostar with 3.5 inch bs with a 325/50/15 ET Street Radial. Im just finishing up the mini tub job now and welding in the ladder bar crossmember. I want to go back to an 8.8 with 2.5 inches removed from each side and stock suspension. It would've been so much easier from the get go.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
here it is from the rear. Its just setting in there and not yet square.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts