Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

I just wanted to introduce myself, I hail from the mountains of Southwestern Va , a stones throw from the Nc line. I’ve owned many mustangs over the years, started back in 97 with a 71 Mach 1 , and I’ve owned other classics, foxes, a new edge , and currently have a 2017 Mustang GT and I have a 1970 Coupe (project car). I’ve had a love of Mustangs since I was little, my Mom is to blame for this addiction. Lol I grew up with stories for her first new car purchase , a 1965 K-Code , 4 speed car. When I was 16 she helped me buy my Mach 1 , tragically horsepower and teen years ended that car in a wreck. But, I’ve made up for the loss since. A little about my background, I work in nursing and have been blessed to get through the Covid pandemic relatively unscathed, hasn’t been easy, but what is? I’m also an avid builder of tactical rifles and enjoy shooting, it’s a great stress reliever. Aside from my Mustangs , I have a 2009 Jeep Jk for the dirt roads and winter. Not sure what else to write, or if I need to write much else. I look forward to getting to know y’all. Stay safe!
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Hood

·
Super Moderator
4,799 Posts
Welcome and nice collection. I recently sold my 17 gt, kind of regret it but if Ford ever decides to put a big cube motor back in then I’d pick up another in a heartbeat. For now, my 02 and 07 fill that void.

Reactions: HwyPony81

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I know the feeling, I regret every one that I’ve gotten rid of. I guess it goes with the territory. Those are nice and I’m sure help soften the loss.

·
Super Moderator
4,799 Posts
A little yeah. I love the interior and handling of the s550 but I love the exterior and raw feeling of the new edge. I’ve owned 4 new edges lol. I’ve regretted selling all of them except the last one because of its issues, but man I just can’t stay away from a new edge.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A little yeah. I love the interior and handling of the s550 but I love the exterior and raw feeling of the new edge. I’ve owned 4 new edges lol. I’ve regretted selling all of them except the last one because of its issues, but man I just can’t stay away from a new edge.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,799 Posts
Is that laser red? Imo the exterior of the new edge is the best out of any generation, besides the original that is.

·
Super Moderator
4,799 Posts
I had a 98 v6 in laser red, it looked great. But then I upgraded to a v8 lol.

·
Super Moderator
4,799 Posts
I totally agree. There’s just no replacing the sound or feel of a v8 in a mustang.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Welcome to MM..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts