Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. im sort of new here. made a profile a few months back but just to get some info because i wasnt sure what car i was going to buy.

well fast forward a few months and i finally bought my first mustang! a bone stock 2005 gt with low low miles. almost bought a '11 wrx but after one ride in this car i never looked back! (and the 10k cheaper price sure helped lol)

looking forward to learning from you guys and hope to see some vegas locals around town and at the track. cya

·
Registered
705 Posts
Welcome!!! Pics!??

·
Registered
96 Posts
I spy more mustang guys in Vegas :cool:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Welcome to MM. I'm from Las Vegas if that counts? I lived there for 18 years. lol.

I'll be back in May for 2 weeks! :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for all the welcomes guys! for any of the local guys me and a couple of my friends are going to test n tune night at the strip may 6th. my car a wrx and a turbo 240. should be a good time. my car is bone stock so we shall see what i can run in it pre mods.....

oh and about the pics i tried to upload a couple but they were too big i guess. the forum wouldnt upload them. im at work now so once i get home ill downsize them and try again

1 - 12 of 12 Posts