Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
My son just installed one on his '05 this past weekend. Nice looking kit especially on lighter color cars.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I got backed into at walmart and upgraded to the c/s 2 weeks ago. Shop painted the whole thing blue because they didnt know it was not supposed to be painted in the bottom middle. Wife ran it into a parking curb last weekend so has to be repainted.
Looks good on the bullit man congrats!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I like it. The stock GT front looks a little plain to me and this is a good alternative that adds aggression but still looks natural (i hate front ends that look like they are from some wild bodykit). The Roush is nice but a lot of people go with it, and the GT500 is expensive compared to CS and Roush.

And there are a lot of people that get mad when they see a GT500 front on a car that isn't a shelby, but no one seems to care when the same thing is done with Roush.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Great lookin bumper, but then agian im partial lol

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My next mod will be to hopefully fill in the space behind the lower grill with an intercooler. ^ that front splitter looks good with cs!

·
Registered
318 Posts
What splitter is that?

*edit* Just saw the other thread. I'm going to have to say that's my favorite setup right now. It just looks badass!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Where can a man get this, Ford dealer, and what do they usually run in price?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts