Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As happy as I am unfortunately there were some drawbacks. A spot of paint on the hood got burned when they where buffing, but they will fix it no charge. They forgot to smoke the tail lights and forgot to paint my mirrors. Other than that though they did a great job and I am very pleased. I only had time to take my car out after dark so here is one shot. Many more to come.

Sorry about the watermarks ahead of time.

-- GT500 KR hood, GT-R fenders, and GT500 front end conversion

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
looks sweet so far... is this from a reg GT....

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
maybe a picture that isnt photoshopped to hell so i can see what it really looks like?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes its from a GT.

and well its not photoshopped all that much to be honest. All I did was b&w split toning. nothing else.

If you were referring to the watermarks... well if i didnt put it on my work I wouldn't get paid ;)

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
i want to see a real shot though like non-edited with colors and stuff

the picture looks really cool but i cant tell much right now

·
Registered
237 Posts
Pics! Pics! Pics!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry guys! I couldnt find the thread, didnt know it got moved. There is another one in the other section but here is what i put up there.

I posted a thread yesterday but I can not find the thread. I dont know if it got deleted or what but I hope I am not reposting. I got GT500 KR hood, GT-R fenders and the GT500 front end.

Anyways I know one of you was asking for more pictures of the car. I didnt have time for a shoot today but I snapped some in my driveway. I will go ahead and post the shot from before as well.

Next up: Rims, Air-Ride suspension, painted mirrors, smoked tail lights, CDC center panel, painted interior, clear turn signals.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiiiice

1 - 15 of 15 Posts