Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 424 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I'm Christina! I'm 18 and from Houston,TX. I drive a 2002 Mustang V6 with a few mods and more are soon on the way! She's my baby, anybody who knows me knows I love my car or Mustangs in general. I've been lurking around here for a while but never posted. I hope to make some new friends who share the same love for stangs as I do :)

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
hey, welcome to the rest of ur life

·
Registered
729 Posts
Hey Christina, I'm one of the few girls around here. I am sure you will get asked for nudes and such,don't fall for it. The boys are just being boys and they are sick perverts, but it's also fun to play along so don't forget that! haha. I hope you enjoy yourself. If you need anything or if the boys are being stupid, lemme know. I'll straighten them out for you :) Enjoy my lady.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Hey everybody, I'm Christina! I'm 18 and from Houston,TX. I drive a 2002 Mustang V6 with a few mods and more are soon on the way! She's my baby, anybody who knows me knows I love my car or Mustangs in general. I've been lurking around here for a while but never posted. I hope to make some new friends who share the same love for stangs as I do :)
Hey I think I've talked you you some where before....

Welcome, you will be addicted now and theirs no cure, sorry.

OH BTW SHE KNOWS HOW TO HANDLE A STICK...

(5speed what were you thinking about)?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey I think I've talked you you some where before....

Welcome, you will be addicted now and theirs no cure, sorry.

OH BTW SHE KNOWS HOW TO HANDLE A STICK...

(5speed what were you thinking about)?
I knowwww, aren't you a familiar one ;]

And stop telling my secrets, of course I can handle the stick. I've got skills haha.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Christina, I'm one of the few girls around here. I am sure you will get asked for nudes and such,don't fall for it. The boys are just being boys and they are sick perverts, but it's also fun to play along so don't forget that! haha. I hope you enjoy yourself. If you need anything or if the boys are being stupid, lemme know. I'll straighten them out for you :) Enjoy my lady.
Nudes are fun! jk jk. And thanks, it's nice to meet another stang girl!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
actually she knew before I met her

sorry.
It's all good, all guys want a girl with skilllllz lol ;)

here's some pics:

Nothing special yet. I'm hoping to lower it and get some black bullitts soon, the stock wheels are killing me. I also deff wanna get rid of the rocker panel strips as well, i've just been too scared to tackle them haha.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Beautifull car. And with skills like these I need to see for myself :D

I need a pic of you. I will post a pic of me or a link to my Myspace I dont care :yes

1 - 20 of 424 Posts