Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new upgrades arrived this afternoon. Going to be putting them on/in this weekend. Just thought I would share. :D

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Those pics look like you got the Michael J Fox's!

Looks like you'll have fun doin something this weekend though.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
what are those squiggly things in the first pic?

and BTW your feet look better than they taste

·
Banned
848 Posts
That spacer will compliment your mods! Tq. will be more noticable.:yes Happy modding!

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
*Note to self, figure out how to balance my cams on my ass cheeks so I can get more responses then throwing a foot in one.*

Don't know why they came out shaky. I took them like 5 times. Thats what I hate about digital cameras. Push the button, then a sec later it snaps the pic. By the way BWAL its an intake spacer in the first pic.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
been a long day so far doing all this on the mach. will be done in a few hours and will have some pics shortly. doc has UDP's installed, and is working on the trans kit. i will tell you one thing for sure, the casting on the intake is pretty bad! i am having a long day with the porting, but will be worth it in the end:rockon

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Finaly done! Freakin 2:30am. Started before noon. Tranny kit definately a must for the auto guys. Install wasn't too bad. Just took awhile. Shifts very nice and hard. Sweet2k did a damn fine P&P job on the intake. Got it all back together with Royal Purple in the motor, UDP's on, P&P'd intake with PHP spacer, Transgo shift kit and seperator plate mod done. All in all a very productive and power increasing day. Thanks to Sweet2k for his hard work on the intake, and sticking it out with me for a the whole 12-14hr day. I am very pleased. 4.10's should be going in within the next couple weeks. Here are some of the pics or the UDP's and tranny kit going in, Sweet2k will be in here I am sure soon to post up some of the pics of his handy work on the manifold.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congrats on all the work. As for the pics, hit your macro button on the camera. You're probably to close for it to focus correctly.

·
Registered
304 Posts
where did you find the intake spacer?, did you need a puller for the u/d pulleys and can you reuse the stock belt

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
Paul's High Performance for the spacer and I'm 95% sure the belt is still good for the UDPs.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
where did you find the intake spacer?, did you need a puller for the u/d pulleys and can you reuse the stock belt
Paul's High Performance for the spacer and I'm 95% sure the belt is still good for the UDPs.
Yes the belt is the same. We had to use a puller on my crank pulley, but sometimes it will come off easy. If you can afford it I would invest in the stewart compents water pump ($150) its a solid 12-14rwhp bolt on and since you will have the belt and pullies off already its a good time to do it. Link:EMP/Stewart Components, Water Pumps, Mechanical - summitracing.com
I kick myself for not going ahead and having it here when we did mine. And here is the link to the spacer if you haven't found it already. PHP Intake Spacer w/Gasket

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
a few pics off my camera. forgot to do full pics of intake after i was done, i was too damn tired to remember.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yes the belt is the same. We had to use a puller on my crank pulley, but sometimes it will come off easy. If you can afford it I would invest in the stewart compents water pump ($150) its a solid 12-14rwhp bolt on and since you will have the belt and pullies off already its a good time to do it. Link:EMP/Stewart Components, Water Pumps, Mechanical - summitracing.com
I kick myself for not going ahead and having it here when we did mine. And here is the link to the spacer if you haven't found it already. PHP Intake Spacer w/Gasket
what's with this water pump? how are the gains so much for so little.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.