Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought new billet grilles an i cant get the old middle one (one with pony insert) all the way off, i got the top four screws off but i cant get to the bottom four off

·
Registered
100 Posts
i think your going to have to take the bumper off cus i was going to paint mine and nothing i had would fit the screws or whatever they were

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
taking the front bumper off is like 2 screws on each side, you gota kinda remove the fender well thing to get to them and thats about it

·
Registered
100 Posts
yeah i know but sounds like a pain in the butt

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
nah man its not that hard. i took it off to put in my intercooler but i didnt even have to. takes like 20 min if oyu have no idea what to do :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
A ratchet and 9/32nds socket, you can lift the grille and bumper cover enough to get them.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
If you end up having to remove the bumper is easy. Its just 2 bolts, and 1 screw on both sides, 2 screws on the bottom if I remember correctly.

Can be removed, grille removed, and replaced in about an hour. Lets see some pics when your done man !

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
A ratchet and 9/32nds socket, you can lift the grille and bumper cover enough to get them.

+1 this is wut i did when i put my billit grille on

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
looks like they are clipped on too ... watch out for those clips they ruin weekends

1 - 14 of 14 Posts