Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im Jamie
Finally decided to join the group.
I look around here from time to time glancing the forums. Nice site.
I like building and tinking with fast cars.. Been doing it for 10yrs. The 4.6 2v and 4v are probably my 2 favorite motors to work on. I know almost everything there is to know about them and what works with what. No fooling me when it comes to either motor! Lol.
I have a 2000 gt vert that ive been slowly working on for almost a yr now. So far i put together a motor and dropped in it. I lucked up on a very low milage WAP 05 3v block with internals, guy wanted $500 but talked him down to $350. All like brandnew. No oil staining yet or anything. Lucked up on a set of fresh 04 pi heads with comp 262 cams for $400, and a ported & polished bullitt intake with single blade accufab for $800. Not a bad way to spend $1700 on a budget build. Slapped it together, added 24# injectors with a dyno tune and pushed around 320rwhp. Since then ive lowered the car with SVE springs, front cobra brakes, pipes mid pipe w/ x-pipe, spintech mufflers.. Got these pieces from CL already in fresh black! : 01-04 side scoops, a 00 cobra front bumper, cobra R hood, and trunk w/ 99-00 spoiler moved back and holes filled. That was a sweet find! Ive done a lot to the car and its a lot of fun! Still a work in progress tho.
I also have a WAP 4.6 (i removed from an 02 explorer) SVO (m112sc) powered 95 Tbird as well. I been building it since 07 Tons of mods. Im on the TCCoA forums as well for u thats familiar with that site.. Well thats a little about my cars and I.. Ill be around on this site and checking things out and hope to see a lot of cool stangs & learn more cool ideas with them! :)

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
I have a 2000 GT vert as well. :wave

Post some pictures! That sounds like a sweet ride.

·
Behold the black horse...
847 Posts
Pictures or it doesn't exist.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thx guys! Future mods are 10.5 rear bullitts, sequentail tails, and a cloth top like the cobra. Oh and a styling bar!

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Looks good man. Our verts look so much better with the wing moved back like that. You should consider getting a can of VHT Niteshade and spraying the tails. Not to black them out, but just enough to get rid of the bright red shade and tone it down a bit.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks good man. Our verts look so much better with the wing moved back like that. You should consider getting a can of VHT Niteshade and spraying the tails. Not to black them out, but just enough to get rid of the bright red shade and tone it down a bit.

I have actually thought of doing that light shade and leaving the clear part clear.. Im scared of messing them up tho..

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
:welcome to MM!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts