Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everybody. I'm new from central alabama. I just picked up an '05 GT black on black 5speed. Just picked up the beast the other night and have been enjoying her very much. I am currently a senior in college studying criminal justice where im getting into law enforcement. Anyways...on to the car. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Congrats, looks like the previous owner sold his wheels and threw back on the stockers before he got rid of it. I do like that hood though!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats, looks like the previous owner sold his wheels and threw back on the stockers before he got rid of it. I do like that hood though!
yeah haha...He actually had a set of drag wheels on it...15x10 on the back with drag radials and skinnies up front...He took those with him though :mad:

·
4,253 Posts
Nice ride....with some sweet mods....looks like mid-length headers (Maybe Mac) BMR K member, battery relocated to trunk, of course the KB...intercooler tank in battery location...panhard bar...sweet hood. The only things I don't like are the tail lights and the screw driven through the dash for the tach but as a whole package that is awesome! Better hurry up and get that badge...those speeding tickets are going to hurt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts