Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just came across this page and figured i would see what its about. Im from the south subs of Chicago. I drive a 2004 GT 5spd. It has a built motor from D.S.S. with a blower. Last year was only running at 6lbs this year im bumping it up to 12. Car has a whole lot of work done so if you have any questions just ask. Hope to have a good time on here and will get pics up soon.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Welcome to the site. Im from chicago and new to this site. New to mustangs...I gotta 2004 gt 5speed. If you know of any shops where i can get some work done let me know please...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry Rico dont know any shops i've just allways done the work myself. Thanks guys for the welcome right now im trying to get the suspension and a few small things ready for spring time.

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
845 Posts
what's up bro

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
welcome to MM...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well guys the only pics i have as of now our from when i first bought the car a year ago. you can see them at my myspace heres the link myspace.com/blown04stang. The cars getting a lot of changes right now so when its farther along i will make a new thread so everyone can see.

·
Rainbows Mechanic
1,612 Posts
Welcome yo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts