Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm not actually that new anymore---just thought I'd put something "official" in the welcome pages.

I've got a Black w/Black interior 90GT that I've had since June 24, 1994 that is currently in pieces. I smacked a deer back in 99 and the project has kind of snowballed on me! Let's just say that life has a way of getting in the way sometimes.

The wife has a Laser Red w/Black interior 94GT that I bought her about 3 1/2 years ago. It has headers, Dynomax Ultra Flows, 3.73s, Bullitt rims, cobra brakes, and a couple other things done to it so far.

Other than that I've got 2 Broncos (91 & 79). The 91 has a whole host of things done including 3" of lift, 33s, 4.10s w/LSD front and rear, headers, and a Cobra intake. The 79 is stock for now with a sick 351M. Anyone have a good 400 laying around??

·
Rainbows Mechanic
1,612 Posts
welcome to the site yo

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome

And Ive seen the movie Fargo :D
You know, that is one of the first things that most people bring up---that damn movie! Honestly, I have never seen it (only parts). It makes for a good icebreaker though. Did you know that the movie Fargo wasn't even filmed in Fargo? It was filmed near Brainerd, MN:eek:

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
welcome to MM...
i had a buddy in boot camp who was from Brainerd. it wasn't till i met him that i knew Brainerd MN was a real place...

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
yeah i know im dumb but hey can any1 tell me how i can start a new thread of my own or post or w/e u call it

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i know im dumb but hey can any1 tell me how i can start a new thread of my own or post or w/e u call it
When you go into a forum look up and to the left and you'll notice a tab labled "new thread"---click it and start your new thread:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts