Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Just wanted to swing in and introduce myself. I bought my '04 v6 3.8l mustang straight out of boot camp. Since being in the Marines, I have not had adaquet time to modify my mustang the way I would really like to. I am getting out this holiday season and looking to start building my wish list for parts for the years to come as this will be my play toy into the future. It looks sleek as it is right now but its still sitting stock under the hood. Thats where the problem lies. I am seriously thinking about doing an engine swap for an inline six because of the huge gain in torque but with less weight than say a v8. I am also looking to do more to the body of the car as its stock too with only the rear tail lights being aftermarket. I will post pictures. Please note that the windows will be the first thing done when I get out and home as the tint was done by its previous owner, its got some flaws in it. I also would like to go a shade or two darker. The legal limit for window tint is 32% in georgia, but I have not had any trouble with the police so far with its current violations. Please feel free to give me feedback or flame away as I am always open for a good suggestion no matter what form it takes.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
welcome buddy

what part of georgia?

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
nice, i'm from powder springs, just 3 miles from where paul newman lived when he died.. if that makes sense. lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice, browsing through to forums, I see there are quite alot of MM members from Georgia. Kinda gonna be one of the few things I will miss about my stay here at Camp LeJeune is the lack of mustangs out in normal towns. Here 8 out of 10 people own a mustang or previously owned one.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome aboard MM.. enjoy your stay..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a couple of buddies in newnan. Do you know a guy with a silver lightning?
Seen a couple Lightnings in town. I think I have seen a silver one though. Not too sure. You would have to give me a name or something. You can send one through pm if you like. I graduated from Northgate so I went to school with all the rich kids lol.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
:welcome

·
Old timer
9,296 Posts
Seen a couple Lightnings in town. I think I have seen a silver one though. Not too sure. You would have to give me a name or something. You can send one through pm if you like. I graduated from Northgate so I went to school with all the rich kids lol.
Yeah my buddy graduated from northgate too. His name is Steve. And my cousins currently attend Northgate for football, the ushers.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts