Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here from Houston, currently in school in Tampa. Just looking to learn and make connections. The ride a a 2011 GT. MT82, Boss 302 intake manifold, Pipeline cold air, Bama tune, and Pypes Pype Bomb exhaust.

·
Registered
711 Posts
car looks good man, welcome to MM!

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
New guy here from Houston, currently in school in Tampa. Just looking to learn and make connections. The ride a a 2011 GT. MT82, Boss 302 intake manifold, Pipeline cold air, Bama tune, and Pypes Pype Bomb exhaust.
Welcome to Modded Storm, I love the 11+ GT's in white! You'll meet a lot of great people and find a ton of awesome reads on this forum. Let me know if you ever have any questions!

I hope you're enjoying your Bama tune :).

-Dan

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to Modded Storm, I love the 11+ GT's in white! You'll meet a lot of great people and find a ton of awesome reads on this forum. Let me know if you ever have any questions!

I hope you're enjoying your Bama tune :).

-Dan
Thanks Dan! I'm loving the Bama tune! You've helped me numerous times over on AFM so I'm sure I'll be in touch with anything else that I may need in the future. You guys have been nothing but great to me in the past! :llama

1 - 19 of 19 Posts