Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
DSG Mach won ;)
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just made my account on here but I've been on the site quite a few times in the past.
I've got an 03 DSG Mach 1 with full bolt ons and plan to add boost one day!
Here's a few pics of my car..

Just added this a few weeks ago, terminator spoiler:

Thanks for looking

·
needs more boost
4,897 Posts
love that cobra duck tail btw. Does that one have the 3rd brake light on it? Can't wait till i get one for my car.

·
OldandFurious
692 Posts
:welcome
Clean motor you got there!
Thanks for sharing.
I'm :droolin over your garage, thought you was parked in the kitchen for a moment.

·
DSG Mach won ;)
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
love that cobra duck tail btw. Does that one have the 3rd brake light on it? Can't wait till i get one for my car.
Thanks! It currently doesn't have the third brake light. It was cracked so I'm buying a new one.

:welcome
Clean motor you got there!
Thanks for sharing.
I'm :droolin over your garage, thought you was parked in the kitchen for a moment.
Haha thanks.... Yeah there's more cabinets in the garage than in the kitchen actually lol

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
I really love Mach1's, welcome to MM

·
Livin' the Dream
303 Posts
Welcome, I'm in. Springfield... Where in IL are you?

·
Livin' the Dream
303 Posts
I'm near Moline IL. A little ways from Springfield
Wow, no kidding :lol: car looks great. Every April Central IL SVT has a meet in Peoria, IL. Over 120 cars show up. You should consider going. There's a FB page for the group if you are interested.

·
DSG Mach won ;)
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, no kidding :lol: car looks great. Every April Central IL SVT has a meet in Peoria, IL. Over 120 cars show up. You should consider going. There's a FB page for the group if you are interested.
I'll have to look into that! Thanks

·
DSG Mach won ;)
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcom to MM nice stance on the stang great looking DSG
Thanks man! Lots of time went into the suspension to get the car to sit how I wanted. I'd still like to get the rear down another quarter to half inch lower though

·
Registered
192 Posts
Great looking mach! I would change the grille but thats just my opinion. Never liked the billet ones. Still Great looking car though, I would love to drive a mach.

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
Welcome from another 03 DSG Mach owner!!! Car looks nice!!

·
DSG Mach won ;)
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great looking mach! I would change the grille but thats just my opinion. Never liked the billet ones. Still Great looking car though, I would love to drive a mach.
Well the grille was on it when I bought it and I've just never got around to changing it lol. Other things came first.

Welcome from another 03 DSG Mach owner!!! Car looks nice!!
Thanks man

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
Out of curiousity, how much have you lowered the car?

·
Behold the black horse...
847 Posts
Where are some of these pictures taken, the ultimate man cave? I see beer lights, a television, cabinets, Harley signs and a hot rod in the background!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts