Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I have a post made up with my info and pics, but its saying I have to have a post count of 1 or greater, so here's my 1 :p

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey guys, just checkin in here. I have a 01 GT, Auto with 69xxx miles. I've only had it for 4 or so months, but I'm loving every minute of it.

Mods are lowered 1.8/2", shaved wing, mach 1 chin spoiler, cleared headlights, tinted windows (needs redone), 18" DD Staggered Bullitts, and a Cheap CAI

Thats how I picked it up from a Chevy dealer. The mods got put on hold since I graduated and was laid off in the same month from autobody :( Shitty month haha. Anyways I've worked on and off all summer, and just now got another full time job, so I'll probably start fixing it back up slowly, as I save for a house at the same time.

On with the pics

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
:welcome

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, took me awhile to find this forum. I'm on 3 or 4 more for mustangs thought I would give this one a try.

·
Registered
13 Posts
nice and welcome to mm I'm thinking about shaving my wing to but I've just go to get the nerve up to do it

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well the previous owner had it done on my car, and the body work isnt the greatest. The deck lid needs to be redone, but I'd rather have a few more mods done before I screw with repaint body parts.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, i'm having problems loading my pics into "my garage". Are they to big or what?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
welcome and from MO here too. nice you nice the auto!

I my opinion MM is the best mustang forum website for help and info!

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
:welcome

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
:withhomo

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks

·
MM Elder/Retired Site Mod
11,488 Posts
yay another missourian. that takes our total to what 4 lol. welcome and nice car. by the way im almost willing to bet money in case your wondering the cai is the one american muscle sells on their site who is a vendor here lols

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Cool, where in mo are you from? Yeah this seems to be a pretty good site. I like stlmustangs too since its more local.

I hate STLmustangs. a lot of tools on there IMO. I am from Washington.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts