Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm pretty New here from Northern Cali, San Jose to be exact,

I was mainly into old school muscle cars but decided to get something a little more reliable and pretty fast stock.

I was looking for a black or charcoal Gray Mustang Gt, A nice used one, But ended up

With a White 2008 Mustang GT with only 9800 Miles, Cost me 21000, I'm paying it off while going to College

Well here are some pictures, The Car came with Tinted windows, I can't even see inside during the day, and At night it's hard to see out!!:eek:

The car had a white Roush Shifter nob when I bought it, The seats are fabric but pretty nice and comfortable, The engine has the Mustang cover on it and it looks clean, Unfortunately the Dash does not have the MYCOLOR :mad:

And the receiver is the basic mp3 player, but It sounds decent,

Well Looking to at least change the exhaust and add a cold air kit to it and maybe a tune,

·
Registered
890 Posts
I'm in LA :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I wasn't sure about getting a white mustang but it actually grew on me, I get thumbs up everywhere, especially if I clean it haha Hard to keep it clean for a couple of days.

Hey I was wondering if I could post an item for sale or can the admins, work around it? I have a set of violators I don't need but im stuck at 50 posts and I believe I need 100 posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
:welcome; sweet ride!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice! Finally someone from around Here, I'm new to Mustangs in General, I was mainly dealing with old schools, Buicks!

Any Mustang Meets?

·
Premium Member
12,055 Posts
damn that's a bad ass buick

i moved out to denver a little over a year ago. i still visit san jose every now and then

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn that's a bad ass buick

i moved out to denver a little over a year ago. i still visit san jose every now and then
Oh I see, Yea :(

I sold it and ended up picking up the Stang, Miss that SKylark, It was awesome

Gonna save up and build another one!

·
Premium Member
12,055 Posts
Yea just noticed im upto 70, Should be there no problem,

Man stock mustangs are fast for having 300 hp, I have a cousin with a 2003 Mach 1, and we both got in it and tested it out, pulled hard, Then we hopped into my 2008 gt and it hauled ass just as fast, I chirped the tires in 2nd, and a little in 3rd, haha
yeah... you're kinda pushing it man, i just had to close a couple threads. take it easy, i dont want to take any actions, you seem like a good guy.

·
Premium Member
12,055 Posts
yeah like i said in the pm, postwhoring is not allowed. just stay on topic and stuff and you'll be fine.

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
Welcome man! Im out in Modesto, not too far!

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts