Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone, my name is Robert. I just found this site searching the net for mustang parts and info. I have a 1994 Mustang GT with a 5.0. The car actually belongs to my wife but what is hers is mine so.......
Anyway, my wife has had the car for about 6 years. She rolled it on Easter sunday in 2006 and since then I have been rebuilding it to get it back to where we can drive it on the street again. I had to replace the roof, both front fenders, hood, front bumper and core support, and left rear quarter panel. All the work was done by myself except for the paint which will be done on Wednesday. The paint color is Ducati Charcoal Grey. Let me know what you that.
I'm looking forward to learn more about these cars and talking to everyone here.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
:welcome

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Welcome to the site. Ive never heard of that place, but then again, i havent heard of alot of places in cali..

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
:welcome

Is it true that San Diego means, 'A Whale's Vagina'?

·
FucusRuckus
1,670 Posts
:welcome dont mind the lil tike, hes just curious. sucks that she rolled it, although it seems like your doin a good job fixin it up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:welcome dont mind the lil tike, hes just curious. sucks that she rolled it, although it seems like your doin a good job fixin it up.
Yeah, it scared the hell out of me when she called me to tell me she rolled the car. I did some pretty unsafe driving to get to there as quick as I could.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts