Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stumbled on to this site from another Mustang forum. I liked what I saw, so here I am. My name is Jason, I am from the DFW area and I am the proud owner of a Laser Red 1996 Mustang GTS 248A package. I have swapped a 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC 4V motor into my car. Check my threads, I will be posting a step by step guide to this swap for anyone interested. Anyway, I am glad to be here and I hope to contribute.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

:welcome from houston!
There we go, another Texan. Only been to Houston once and that was on my way to Galveston. Seemed to be less crowded and less smog filled than Dallas.

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts

There we go, another Texan. Only been to Houston once and that was on my way to Galveston. Seemed to be less crowded and less smog filled than Dallas.
You must have seen it on a good day :lmao

I'm moving up to dallas next year. Going to be attending UT Dallas :D

·
:)
11,583 Posts

He's lying. He's from baytown! But I'm from sugar land!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You must have seen it on a good day :lmao

I'm moving up to dallas next year. Going to be attending UT Dallas :D
It was a friday at 3PM when I went through. Trying to get into Galveston was a PAIN though. Just keep note of traffic on I635 at rush hour.... I hope your car doesn't have a stick in it lol.

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
It was a friday at 3PM when I went through. Trying to get into Galveston was a PAIN though. Just keep note of traffic on I635 at rush hour.... I hope your car doesn't have a stick in it lol.
Both of my stangs are stick :(

:lmao

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Both of my stangs are stick :(

:lmao
Hehe, your left leg will get plenty strong. I had an old style king cobra clutch that was insanely tough to press in, after 30 minutes in in the traffic, it felt like two hours of tennis.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to Mm from DALLAS! .. where are you at?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts