Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I just registered a few minutes ago so this is my first post.

I drive a Torch Red 05 GT, with the usual bolt ons and cosmetic stuff. It's not a super fast pony at this point but I am working on doing something about that now.

I have never raced at a track as of yet but hope to in a few weeks or maybe next Spring.

I'll post a few pics in a few minutes, I have to go find them...

EDIT:

Here's some pics....

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
Welcome to MM what part of VA you from im a VA resident my self?

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
thats cool man were basically neighbors we have alot of meets at the dicks sporting goods next to potomac mills mall every friday nite then we go to the burger king on 28 on sat nites

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats cool man were basically neighbors we have alot of meets at the dicks sporting goods next to potomac mills mall every friday nite then we go to the burger king on 28 on sat nites
That's cool, are you a NVMC member? I almost went to the BK yesterday but I had too much to do around here and couldn't break loose.

I posted the pics above ^^^^

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
You werent at the Wynne Ford Mid Atlantic Mustang Round Up last year were you by any chance?

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
That's cool, are you a NVMC member? I almost went to the BK yesterday but I had too much to do around here and couldn't break loose.

I posted the pics above ^^^^
na i aint in no clubs i just do my thing with all my buddies thats all and great looking car by the way!!

·
What's this Photoshop?
2,426 Posts
Welcome, see you did a little cutting on your shaker. looks good.

side note: black font on almost black background, hard to read.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
yeah do you know what any of them drive ive probly seen them there

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome, see you did a little cutting on your shaker. looks good.

side note: black font on almost black background, hard to read.
I corrected the font color, I tried fixing it eearlier but I left both colors on there by mistake and the black took over.

Yeah, I have had the Shaker for 2 years and I just trimed the engine cover a few days ago. It was a pain in the butt like it was and covered too much of the engine. I had to remove it to get the Dyno hooked up a couple of weeks ago so that was the final straw. Some other guys have told me they have had heat issues with the big cover although mine has never had a problem.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
:welcome

thats a nice steed you have there

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

·
What's this Photoshop?
2,426 Posts
I corrected the font color, I tried fixing it eearlier but I left both colors on there by mistake and the black took over.

Yeah, I have had the Shaker for 2 years and I just trimed the engine cover a few days ago. It was a pain in the butt like it was and covered too much of the engine. I had to remove it to get the Dyno hooked up a couple of weeks ago so that was the final straw. Some other guys have told me they have had heat issues with the big cover although mine has never had a problem.
hmm, heat issues you say? Haven't experienced any just like you, but good to know. Yeah, I'm probably gonna get aggravated at mine eventually like it is. But you did a nice job, so I have something to go by now.

·
Registered
812 Posts
very nice car! I wish my ram scoop looked like yours! welcome dude!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hmm, heat issues you say? Haven't experienced any just like you, but good to know. Yeah, I'm probably gonna get aggravated at mine eventually like it is. But you did a nice job, so I have something to go by now.
Here's a couple more pics of the trim job...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts