Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. New to the forum and joined so i can get some advice and hopefully learn some things. Im looking into building a foxbody for a friend of mine that has recently passed. I've always loved Mustangs and that was his thing. I just picked up a lincoln Mark VIII off of a friend for free and was just gonna pull the motor and rebuild/build to put into a Mustang. Good idea??? lol will the 4.6 make a decent project? How comparable are they to the 5.0? well im sure ill have many questions so your help will be greatly apppreciated and im looking forward to talking to everyone and learning some things to make this project for my friend happen. thanks again.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Welcome to MM and have fun with your build. 4.6's are alot of fun to play with i can tell you that for sure! :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome to MM bro Im from PA too. And yeah the 4.6 would definitely be fun to mess around with

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

Where at in PA?

·
Registered
481 Posts
:wave
Welcome!

So this is a tribute build for your friend? I think thats awesome.
Here's to you! :drink

·
Registered
27 Posts
idk if your talkin to me or him lefty, but im from downingtown. Thats near west chester / king of prussia / philly area

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks Drick I need to post a thread i have 2 blogs but so far can't find how to produce thread.In my quest I sent some messages out "off subject" and was identified as a troll/whore joined just today and would like to tap into the vast knowledge here on MM.

HerrmannT

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Im in Elizabethtown. Pa. Yes i am building this car in memory of a good friend. Thanks for all the welcomes and im excited to start this build and gather all the knowledge that is here in this site. Thanks Again

·
Registered
41 Posts
What year mustang are you working on?? I,m new to the site but know folks that have Modded Fox & S95 with engine swaps really nice cars that have has success on and off the track.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Not sure yet. I just picked up a Lincoln MarkVIII fo free. lol gonna pull the motor and start my build here. Then in the spring im gonna look for a shell to drop it in.

·
I Eat Baby Stangs
3,928 Posts
welcome to the site. I'm kinda right next door to ya in Middletown!

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
:welcome to MM!

Thanks Drick I need to post a thread i have 2 blogs but so far can't find how to produce thread.In my quest I sent some messages out "off subject" and was identified as a troll/whore joined just today and would like to tap into the vast knowledge here on MM.

HerrmannT
Go to the appropriate section and click the thing i have circled in red near the top left corner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts